Thursday, February 26, 2009

this cannot be happening

did you ever just wake up and go, "this is not my life?" or "this cannot be happening." I woke up like that this morning. i think it was just the overwhelming list of chores and tasks that i have to get done in the next few days. Along with going to see my dad, who is undergoing both radiation and chemotherapy at the same time. Sometimes i feel like there are just not enough hours in a day anymore. I work ten to twelve hours, Monday Wednesday and Saturday, and the rest of the time i have the munchkin, and spend my days with her, and trying so hard to get my house clean and that is just not working at this stage. the munchkin is just so needy with her teeth coming in, and she hasn't been feeling well. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she is not sick on Sunday when i make the trip to see my parents, otherwise we can't go.

I need to put the computer down, it has so much to do with my domestic failures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment