Thursday, March 12, 2009

Addicted

i think without fancast i would never watch my favorite shows anymore. I Miss all of them mostly, i manage to be home Friday nights to watch Ghost Whisperer but everything tend to watch on Fancast. Mostly because i have other things to do after the munchkin is bed. And ill catch up when i can't sleep or just want a lazy morning while she is sleeping. Fancast encourages my Tv addiction and my lack of motivation sometimes i swear. I've seen ads for the new show Castle and thought that it would be good, but i hadn't really planned to watch it, and now it has appeared on fancast. I just need to put down the computer now and walk away. And in case anyone cares, my favortie shows are in no particular order. House, CSI, CSI NY, CSI Miami, Lost, Bones, Ghost Whisperer, Leverage, Superntural, Lie to Me, And i am starting to be into this new show Castle. Yes i have a problem, and no it can't be solved in 12 steps.


My book finally arrived two days ago and i am halfway through it. I have really surprised at how much of this information that i did not know. I think that TCOYF should be what is used to teach girls about their bodies, and everything else. I was seriously misunderstood about a lot of things having to do with my body and getting and preventing pregnancy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment