4 potatoes peeled, washed and cubed.
32 oz Chicken broth
1 tbsp butter
salt and pepper to taste
1 heaping tsp parsley
1 12 oz can evaporated milk
cubed cheddar cheese
1 package bacon
- Cook bacon, (i baked this for 20 min. until crispy) cut into small pieces and set aside.
- In a crockpot place cut up potatoes conbine stock, seasonings and butter.
- cook on low for 6 hours
- 30 min before serving add evap milk and cook for 1/2 hr.
- Ladle into blender or food processor, pulse, (its better chunky)
- mix in 1 package cubed cheddar cheese