Sunday, April 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


When I started working on April's Menu Plans, Which took about a day, if you count all the breaks and running after the munchkin. I wanted to utilize my shiny new crock pot as much as possible. So this may be a slow cooked month. Plus I am starting to plan whole months out instead of weeks, to take advantage of sales on meats, and various other items. It's actually quite addicting to plan everything out in advance, and it seems to make things a little easier in my kitchen.

Week of April 6th - April 12th
Monday --Cheesey Chicken (crock pot)
Tuesday -- Smothered steak w/Mashed Potatoes (crock pot)
Wednesday -- Leftovers
Thursday -- Scalloped Potatoes w/ Turkey (Crock pot)
Friday -- Chicken Marsala (Family Fun Night)
Saturday -- Leftovers
Sunday -- Easter Dinner (No Cooking For Me)

This is just the plan for the first week, recipies and hopefully photos will follow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment